Tim Allan – Commercial and Business Insurance Specialist
Tim has extensive experience in the insurance industry and has held senior positions with both insurance and broking companies giving him the expertise to handle all of your insurance requirements. Tim pays particular attention claims and works diligently to ensure they are settled promptly. In the event of you suffering a loss we will represent you to ensure you receive the best possible claim settlement. Whether you are an individual wishing to insure your house, contents and car, or a major public company requiring a review of corporate insurance strategy and policy wordings that protect your shareholders from potential loss, you can rest assured that Tim will be able to assist with your insurance needs. He holds a Diploma in Financial Services & Insurance Broking and he specialises in SME business including Civil Contractors and specific Liability classes of insurance.
- Narre Warren
WEB: Insurance Advisernet
Get a free no obligation review of your Business Insurances
Contact Tim to arrange an obligation free, complimentary review of all your business insurances.
Areas of Expertise
Tim is able to provide financial product advice and deal in a wide range of general insurance policies, which include, but are not limited to:
- Home Building
- Farm Package
- Motor Vehicle Property Damage
- Personal Accident & Illness
- Public Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability Burglar
- Professional Indemnity.
What our clients are saying in real-time….
From the Synergiser
Approx time to read: 3 minutes Key Take Aways: Report the incident to the relevant authorities (police or emergency services as appropriate) AND your insurance provider Take notes of what has happenned right away while it is clear in your mind and make sure you...
Review your business practices against 39 business best practice checklists
There will never be a better time than now
- Review your business practices
- Identify your business strengths and weaknesses
- Create your own business improvement plan
- Start building a better business TODAY
- Make a real difference for your business and the world
- 50% of profits from subscriptions to the BIPlan system during 2020 will be donated to help small businesses who have been impacted by the 2019/20 bushfires.