Kerry Anne Nelson
Workplace processes architect
“Kerry Anne Nelson is known for her obsession with making workplaces run smoothly. Her community was not surprised when she chose to build her business in this field. Kerry Anne was almost brought to her knees when her husband passed away unexpectedly, leaving her to salvage a business with no systems or processes in place.
Since then, Kerry Anne has become Australia’s most passionate advocate for systemising businesses. Her clients accelerate the achievement of their business goals by leveraging the decades Kerry Anne invested into growing her own companies. She accelerates the pathway to lasting expansion by developing customised tools which allow owner operators to scale their business.”
Areas of Expertise
- Optimising workplace processes to minimise waste and maximise output by improving human performance.
- Facilitating sustainable business growth by developing systems to duplicate roles, multiply outlets, and expand market share.
- Increasing business owner freedom from stressful, unproductive workloads through effective delegation and team member accountability.
- Recording operational knowledge to capture the full value of business systems whilst maintaining worker transparency and security of business IP.
- Creating simple solutions to seemingly complex system problems through personalised, hands on involvement with the business owner and their team.
- Developing approaches which allow workplaces processes to evolve to accommodate changing staff, shifting markets, and emerging technologies.
If you’re ready to improve the efficiency, effectiveness and productivity of your business, while developing your people to increase profits, then book a free consultation with Kerry Anne today.
What Kerry Anne’s clients are saying in real-time….
From the Synergiser
Approx time to read: 6 minutes Key Take Aways: Businesses which employ one or two people in the first few years are more likely to survive and succeed than those which don't The ability to delegate is a key factor in successfully employing staff. There are four common...
Half of Australian businesses will close down within their first 5 years of operation, and more than 90% will have ceased operating within 10 years.
ABS and Small Business Association Data
Don't be a statistic! Join the Synergy48 Better Business Challenge.
- Review your business against the Better Business Challenge best practice checklists.
- Identify the critical gaps in your business practices
- Put your business on the road to success.
- Be part of a community making a difference.
We value your privacy as much as you do.
All your information is completely secure and is not shared with anyone.
Try it free for 7 days. No credit card required.
Then pay only $297 to use the system for the life of your business.