Strategic Business Advisor & Accountant
Ian has over 30 years experience as a Chartered Accountant providing services to small and medium sized businesses.
He is an unapologetic sticky-beak who wants to understand how people tick and what they want to achieve. Ian is also an idealist with an interest in management, business start-ups, eCommerce and politics.
Ian is responsible for developing the open business model of our firm to address the growing needs of clients. Ian’s other responsibility is to regularly execute a practical joke to maintain the morale of the troops.
Areas of Expertise
- Reviewing business structures and identifying legitimate tax planning possibilities
- Reviewing your existing business model and refining it
- Designing business models for start-ups
- Assisting with any small business start-up (especially eCommerce businesses)
- Goal setting and strategic planning
- Assisting with the development of business ideas
- Researching new business opportunities
What Ian’s clients are saying in real-time….
From the Synergiser
A guide to surviving COVID-19 for SMEs General Resources Maximise your access to government benefits. Talk to your accountant. Apply the 80/20 rule to your customers and canvas the top 20% to understand how they are being affected and how you can help them Identify...
Half of Australian businesses will close down within their first 5 years of operation, and more than 90% will have ceased operating within 10 years.
ABS and Small Business Association Data
Don't be a statistic! Join the Synergy48 Better Business Challenge.
- Review your business against the Better Business Challenge best practice checklists.
- Identify the critical gaps in your business practices
- Put your business on the road to success.
- Be part of a community making a difference.
We value your privacy as much as you do.
All your information is completely secure and is not shared with anyone.
Try it free for 30 days. No credit card required.
Then pay only $365 pa to use the system on an ongoing basis.