Strategic Business Advisor & Accountant
Ian has over 30 years experience as a Chartered Accountant providing services to small and medium sized businesses.
He is an unapologetic sticky-beak who wants to understand how people tick and what they want to achieve. Ian is also an idealist with an interest in management, business start-ups, eCommerce and politics.
Ian is responsible for developing the open business model of our firm to address the growing needs of clients. Ian’s other responsibility is to regularly execute a practical joke to maintain the morale of the troops.
Areas of Expertise
- Reviewing business structures and identifying legitimate tax planning possibilities
- Reviewing your existing business model and refining it
- Designing business models for start-ups
- Assisting with any small business start-up (especially eCommerce businesses)
- Goal setting and strategic planning
- Assisting with the development of business ideas
- Researching new business opportunities
What Ian’s clients are saying in real-time….
From the Synergiser
A guide to surviving COVID-19 for SMEs General Resources Maximise your access to government benefits. Talk to your accountant. Apply the 80/20 rule to your customers and canvas the top 20% to understand how they are being affected and how you can help them Identify...
Half of Australian businesses will close down within their first 5 years of operation, and more than 90% will have ceased operating within 10 years.
ABS and Small Business Association Data
Don't be a statistic! Join the Synergy48 BIPlan Community.
- Review your business against the BIPlan System best practice checklists.
- Identify the critical gaps in your business practices
- Put your business on the road to success.
- Be part of a community making a difference.
We value your privacy as much as you do.
All your information is completely secure and is not shared with anyone.
Try it free for 14 days. No credit card required.