The Synergy48 Group Customer Feedback Process
At Synergy48 we believe that brand values are something that should drive every decision and every action, not simply be something you put on your website, talk about or pay lip service to. That’s why every Synergy48 Group member commits to doing business in line with our shared values throughout their membership.
As a key part of our commitment to our shared value of professional excellence, all Synergy48 members implement and maintain best practice customer feedback strategies in line with their industry or profession.
How it works
Through our partnership with the online customer feedback system Jago you will receive access to your own customisable online customer feedback system as a part of your membership, providing ongoing insights into how your customers see your business. You can find out more about Jago at https://getjago.com
In the final month of your provisional membership, you are asked to conduct an initial survey of all your clients from the past 12 months to demonstrate your standards of professional excellence and to demonstrate your commitment to our shared values. At this time you will be expected to achieve a minimum Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 50.
What is a Net Promoter Score?
NPS is a customer satisfaction benchmark that measures how likely your customers are to recommend you to a friend or colleague. The NPS range is from -100 to +100. A “positive” score or NPS above 0 is considered “good”, +50 is “Excellent,” and above 70 is considered “world class.”
Why use NPS?
- Quick and easy for clients to use
- It measures the likelihood of repeat business
- It gives direction for change and improvement
- NPS can track change over time
- It’s easy to benchmark
The Steps in the Process
- Following your 2nd meeting as a provisional member you will be asked to complete a form so we can set up your GetJago account the way you want it. You will be able to work through an example and provided with the option of using standardised wording to make this as easy as possible.
- Once you have completed the set up form the Team at Jago will ceate your account. You will then be able to survey your clients from the past 12 months to complete your final commitment as a Synergy48 provisional member. You will receive detailed instructions on the best way to do this along with your login and password as soon as your account has been set up.
- Following this initial survey, you will be able to implement and maintain an ongoing customer feedback process in line with best practice for your industry. Business who deliver ongoing regular services (e.g. bookkeepers) have very different customer feedback requirements than businesses that deliver once only large projects. We want you to be able to realise maximum value for your business and your clients from having access to a world class customer feedback system.