Synergy48 Group Walking the Talk – Collaboration
Working together to achieve our mission: bringing together teams of outstanding B2B businesses working collaboratively to help members and their clients build more profitable and sustainable businesses and make a difference in the world
Doing what is in the best interest of every member and every client is our guiding principle. We work together as one, focusing on each member’s and client’s unique goals, objectives and situation to ensure the best outcome for everyone, every time.
At Synergy48 we believe that brand values are something that should drive every decision and every action, not simply be something you put on your website, talk about or pay lip service to.
Every Synergy48 Group member commits to doing business in line with our shared values throughout their membership.
Our collaboration brand pillar has TWO objectives
- Helping members thrive by working collaboratively
- Helping members better serve their clients by working collaboratively
Below are the 8 core behaviours that demonstrate our commitment to the two key components of collaboration. These behaviours assist every member to maximise the value they receive from their membership and the value they are able to create for others.
- We put a high priority on attending monthly meetings so we are there to provide insights, support and advice to our fellow members.
- We prepare for monthly meetings in advance so that we are able to get maximum value from the input of our fellow members.
- We take the time to get to know our fellow group members and to fully understand one another’s business, goals, ideal clients, products and services, and we proactively look for ways to add value through providing relevant and valuable insights, advice and connections.
- We provide open and honest feedback to our fellow members so that we all continue to improve how we work together collaboratively.
- We are clear about who are our ideal clients, and our ideal referral partners and we have effective tools and processes which make it easy for others to refer our ideal clients to us when it is in the best interest of their clients to do so.
- We are clear about the industries and professions which it is easy for us to refer business to and we look for ways to refer business to our fellow members in those professions when it is in the best interest of our clients to do so.
- We provide feedback to our referral partners on the outcomes of all referrals they give us, both good and bad.
- We take the time to get to know Synergy48 Group members outside our own group and proactively look for ways to create valuable WIN-WIN relationships, and share insights, knowledge and connections adding value to members and their clients.
Systems and Processes
These are the systems and processes we have implemented to support our shared commitment to collaboration
- Every group approves and manages its own membership profile to maximise the synergies between group members and to ensure the best outcomes for clients.
- All meeting agenda include items which:
- Encourage members to work collaboratively to help each other with business challenges
- Encourage members to share information to better help each other’s clients
- We have a secure online community where members can work together collaboratively both within and across groups.
- We have a regular member feedback and suggestion process which measure the effectiveness of members working together and seeks ideas for better ways for members to collaborate and to provide improved services to clients.
- Our member resource area provides members with resources and tool to help them work together effectively using a variety of referral and strategic partnership strategies.
- The Knowledge Sharing Dinner Series, the Synergiser Blog, the Better Business Practices Toolkit and the Integrated Business Improvement Process have all been developed to help members work together collaboratively to provide better information and services to clients.
One-time visitors and potential members welcome
If you are business coach, consultant, advisor, specialist or service provider whose products or services add real value to the SME community, and you share our core values of professional excellence, integrity, collaboration and business for good we'd love to meet you. The first step is to say hello so we can decide together whether there could be a fit. Then we invite you to be our guest at a meeting and get to know us. We welcome once only visitors as well as potential members.
There is no charge and no obligation!
Your first S48 Group meeting is on us! There is no charge, and no obligation. Our primary objective is to ensure that both you and our members enjoy and receive real value from your visit.
Following your visit you'll have the opportunity to reflect on whether you think Synergy48 membership could be right for you and your business. We're not right for everyone. Around 1 in 3 visitors go on to apply for membership, 95% say they got real value from their visit.
If you liked what you've seen so far... the next step is a 3 month provisional membership experience. So you can get to know us and we can get to know you.
At the end of that time, if you've participated fully and met our quality control criteria, it's most likely that you'll be invited to join a group. All memberships are approved by members based on professional standards and shared values.
Want to know more?
Ask a question
Got a specific question about Synergy48 Group?
HINT: You may find the answer you're looking for in the FAQ