Provisional Membership Application
Terms and Conditions
Monthly Payment Procedure
- Our billing cycle is by calendar month with monthly charges payable in advance.
- By proceeding with your provisional membership application and confirming your membership subscription, you allow Thomson-Ball Family Trust trading as Synergy48 Group to charge your card with the standard monthly membership fee of $198 (GST incl).
- You may choose to resign your membership at any time. A minimum of 30 days notice in writing is required and no further payments or financial penalties will apply.
- Please ensure you have sufficient funds available. In accordance with these Terms & Conditions, if funds are not available when payment is due an “Unpaid Credit Account Administration Fee” of $25 plus GST will/may be charged to your account. If your payments goes into arrears by more than one month then your membership will be terminated.
- If you relocate or change any of your account/contact details (including email address), please don’t forget to notify us immediately by sending your new details to: email@example.com
- If you change your credit card details, or if you receive a new credit card expiry date please advise us by phone on:: 03 8087 0511.
Membership Commitments and Conditions
You may discontinue your Membership at any time by providing a minimum of 30 days’ notice in writing.
You may be asked to discontinue your Membership at any time if your professional behaviour does not demonstrate commitment to the Synergy48 Group 10 core behaviours shown below which underpin our brand values of truth, professional excellence, collaboration, and business for good.
If your membership is terminated for failure to demonstrate commitment to our 10 core behaviours then no further payments or financial penalties will apply.
- We treat each other with genuine respect.
- We are open and honest with one another and we are willing to challenge one another.
- We consistently strive to do better and be better, to get better outcomes for our business and our clients.
- We seek and respond to new ideas, advice and feedback.
- Each one of us has an ongoing best practice customer feedback process in our business.
- We consistently show up and participate, looking for how we can contribute, help and support one another, working together so everyone wins, rather than looking for what we can get.
- We’re willing to invest the time to really get to know one another and to understand one another’s businesses, developing sufficient levels of trust in one another, so we can confidently refer clients across the network.
- We close the feedback loop, providing one another with feedback on the value of referrals and referral processes, strategic partnerships and business insights.
- We actively support the growth and health of the network by seeking out and introducing potential members who can add value to members and their clients.
Business for Good
- Each one of us is committed to doing business in a way that is both socially just and environmentally sustainable, having a meaningful and positive impact on people and the planet.