Welcome to the Synergy48 Knowledge Sharing Dinner Series
We’re thrilled you’re able to join us. Scroll down to find out more about the topic for the evening and let us know the key question you’d like the panel to discuss.
Using Technology to Drive Business Growth
The Synergy48 Group Knowledge Sharing Dinner Series: join the conversation.
13 August 2019
Successful businesses use technology to scale up and grow profitably.
If you are planning on growing your business, technology will be a fundamental part of your strategy; but successful implementation requires careful planning.
In this knowledge-sharing dinner specialists in business planning, technology, human resources, and finance will explore the best ways to harness technology for successful and sustainable business growth.
You will find out how you can transform IT from a cost into a profit driver; and at the end of the evening you will have an action plan for how you can use technology to drive your business growth.
Date and Time
Tuesday 13th August 2019
6pm – 8.45pm
Novotel Hotel, Glen Waverley
The Expert Panel
What’s on the menu?
Join fellow SME founders, CEOs and Directors for dinner while our four experts from the disciplines of business planning, technology, human resources, and finance break the challenges of sustainable business growth down into bite-sized chunks.
These experts will share their insights, knowledge and experiences of how businesses can use technology for successful growth and how technology can be transformed from a cost item into a profit driver.
Over the evening you’ll have the opportunity to explore together:
- Change management and helping people through the difficulties that arise during new technology implementations.
- Making sure the project is viable from commercial point of view, and forecasting and managing business risks.
- Keeping an eye on critical financials to ensure technology is delivering a positive ROI.
- Choosing the right technology platform.
- The decision to build from scratch or implement an off-the-shelf solution.
- How innovating in your business can result in new IP that you can on-sell to clients.
- Drink on arrival
- 2 course dinner
- All dinners in the Knowledge Sharing Dinner Series are limited to 32 guests so that everyone has the opportunity to speak in depth with each of the panelists to discuss issues of concern to their business
- Every guest will leave with a prioritised action plan customised for their business.
- The opportunity for quality conversations with other quality business owners.
- All Synergy48 Group dinners are exclusively for group members and their clients.
- The objective is to share knowledge to help one another implement best practice across all aspects of building a successful SME business.
- The agenda for each Knowledge Sharing Dinner is broken into TWO segments:
- A panel Q and A based around general questions on the topic.
- A round table discussion and action planning where you will have the opportunity to ask individual panelists specific questions and build a customised action plan for YOUR business.
To make the Panel Q &A as relevant as possible we’d love to know the NUMBER 1 question you’d like the panel to discuss (You’ll be able to ask as many additional questions as you like during the round table discussions with individual panelists)