The Synergy48 Group code of conduct
At Synergy48 we believe that brand values are something that should drive every decision and every action, not simply be something you put on your website, talk about or pay lip service to.
Every Synergy48 Group member commits to doing business in line with our shared values throughout their membership.
Our actions, conversations and decisions are guided by reality and doing what’s right. Honesty you can depend on, even if it isn’t exactly what you wanted to hear.
These are the things we do to show our commitment to truth
- We treat each other and our clients with genuine respect
- We are open and honest with one another and we are willing to challenge one another (and our clients).
We believe every client deserves our best and we will set the standard in service delivery, through a commitment to excellence, innovation, ongoing learning and continuous improvement.
These are the things we do to show our commitment to professional excellence
- We consistently strive to do better and be better, to get better outcomes for our clients and our businesses.
- We seek and respond to new ideas, advice and feedback.
- Each one of us has an ongoing best practice customer feedback process in our business. Find out more about our feedback and quality control process.
Doing what is in the best interest of every member and every client is our guiding principle. We work together as one, focusing on each member’s and client’s unique goals, objectives and situation to ensure the best outcome for everyone, every time.
These are the things we do to show our commitment to collaboration – working together in the best interest of every client.
- We consistently show up and participate, looking for how we can contribute, help and support one another, working together so everyone wins, rather than looking for what we can get.
- We’re willing to invest the time to really get to know one another and to understand one another’s businesses, developing sufficient levels of trust in one another, so we can confidently refer clients across the network, whenever it is in the client’s best interest to do so.
- We close the feedback loop, providing one another with feedback on the value of referrals and referral processes, strategic partnerships and business insights.
- We actively support the growth and health of the network by seeking out and introducing potential members who can add value to members and their clients.
Business for Good
We aspire to be a true north version of business—one that provides economic development, prosperity and positive growth in a way that is socially just and environmentally sustainable. Every service we provide also contributes to the achievement of the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
These are the things we do to show our commitment to doing business for good
- Each one of us is committed to doing business in a way that is both socially just and environmentally sustainable, having a meaningful and positive impact on people and the planet. Find out more about our Business for Good projects.
Attendance at Synergy48 Group Advisor Meetings is limited to experienced business consultants, specialists and advisors whose ideal clients are SME businesses.
What's SME? We describe them as being large enough to be able to afford to pay you but not so big that they've in-housed what you do.
If that rings a bell and you'd like to connect with other like-minded business advisors and specialists with a view to creating WIN WIN strategic alliances and partnerships and adding real value to your clients then we'd love to meet you.
Attendance at your first meeting is free and there is NO obligation to join.
The first step is to click on the link below and SAY HELLO
Your first S48 Group meeting is on us! There is no charge, and no obligation. Our primary objective is to ensure that both you and our members enjoy and receive real value from your visit.
Following your visit you'll have the opportunity to reflect on whether you think Synergy48 membership could be right for you and your business. We're not right for everyone. Around 1 in 3 visitors go on to apply for membership, 95% say they got real value from their visit.
If you liked what you've seen so far... the next step is a 3 month provisional membership experience. So you can get to know us and we can get to know you.
At the end of that time, if you've participated fully and met our quality control criteria, it's most likely that you'll be invited to join a group. All memberships are approved by members based on professional standards and shared values.
Ask a question
Got a specific question about Synergy48 Group?
Get in touch by phone or fill out the form and one of our advisors or specialists will get back to you.