Business Networking Done Differently
Great businesses doing great things together
Could there be a place for your business in Synergy48 Group?
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
About Synergy48 Business Specialist Network
It all starts with the right people
What we stand for
All members of the Synergy48 Business Specialist Network share 4 essential characteristics:
The Synergy48 Business Specialist Network member profile
- You are an experienced and respected expert in your industry or profession
- Your ideal clients are small to medium businesses (not micro businesses or large corporates) and your products or services add real value to this market.
- You share our commitment to four core values:
- professional excellence
- integrated customer-centric service
- You own your own business.
NOTE: all opportunities within the network are determined based on the identified needs of the Synergy48 Group ideal client base. To become a member of the Synergy48 Business Specialist Network your business must be able to add real value to our collective ability to serve the SME business community.
We believe every client deserves our best and we will set the standard in service delivery, through a commitment to excellence, innovation, ongoing learning and continuous improvement.
Integrated Customer Centric Solutions
Doing what is in the best interest of every client is our guiding principle. We work together as one, focusing on each client's unique goals, objectives and situation to ensure the best outcome for every client, every time.
Our actions, conversations and decisions are guided by reality and doing what’s right. Honesty you can depend on, even if it isn’t exactly what you wanted to hear.
Business for Good
We aspire to be a true north version of business—one that provides economic development, prosperity and positive growth in a way that is socially just and environmentally sustainable. Every service we provide also contributes to the achievement of the UN Sustainable Development Goals
Four reasons why exceptional B2B businesses join the Synergy48 Business Specialist Network
1. Better support your clients
One of the key benefits current members give for Synergy48 Business Specialist Network membership is their ability to better support their current clients:
- The ability to connect them with other B2B specialists with complete confidence in the quality of the services they will receive.
- The ability to work collaboratively with other specialists, providing your clients with fully integrated services and solutions, reducing overlap and wastage, increasing efficiency, saving them time and money and ensuring better outcomes for their business.
- The ability to discuss issues and challenges which may be affecting your clients in a confidential environment, enabling you to provide them with higher quality advice from a range of perspectives.
- The ability to keep your clients informed about any key information from outside your area of expertise which may affect their business through industry updates and alerts from your Synergy48 Group peers.
2. Create WIN WIN WIN strategic partnerships and referral networks
The Synergy48 Business Specialist Network systems and processes have been developed to support members in identifying and implementing valuable and innovative strategic partnership opportunities that provide a WIN for Synergy48 members and a WIN for their clients.
These include but are not limited to:
- Referrals between members where these are in the BEST interest of the client.
- Integrated proposals and collaborative service offerings
- White labeled services
- shared marketing strategies, collaborative events, and promotional opportunities.
Our overarching principle is "working together for the best interest of every client."
3. Leverage the Synergy48 Group Brand
In addition to the powerful alliance and referral opportunities you'll receive from being a part of a strong network of like-minded business owners Synergy48 Business Specialists are also able to:
4. Be part of an outstanding peer to peer advisory network
The benefits to growing small businesses of having a Board of Advisors are well known. The Australian Institute of Company Directors suggests:
- The ability to draw on the skills and knowledge of directors/advisors who
have practical experience in growing a business
- Enhance the company’s reputation and credibility in the
- Increase consumer and investor confidence
- Attract superior employees by demonstrating a commitment
to company growth
- Create a potential source of members for the ‘main’ board as
the company grows
- Test the quality of “outsider” contributions to the business
(for family companies)
Typically the investment for business owners looking for regular access to a high-quality Advisory Board can run into many thousands of dollars a year.
For Synergy48 Business Specialist Network members access to an Advisory Board is a built-in benefit; the monthly meeting process providing regular access to a team of high-quality business advisors together with the opportunity to discuss challenges and issues in a supportive environment where every member is genuinely interested in the continued success of every other member.
Is Synergy48 Business Specialist Network membership right for your business?
Is Synergy48 Integrated Business Improvement Specialist Network membership right for your business?
Fill out the form and we'll get back to you to discuss potential opportunities in your region.
Please ensure that you meet our essential membership criteria below before submitting your enquiry.