Synergy48 Group Making a Difference
In line with our core value of Business for Good, every member of the Synergy48 community is committed to making a difference in their own way as part of business as usual.
However, as a collective we are committed to contributing to the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) through our partnership with B1G1 "Business for Good".
The ways in which we contribute varies from time to time based on the feedback of members and clients. You can see an up to date record of all the different projects we have contributed to over the past few years in our B1G1 Widget.
Here's a summary of how we are currently working together to make a difference:
- Every time any member or guest attends a Synergy48 Group meeting we contribute a meal to feed a hungry child.
- Every time a new member joins the Business Specialist Network we fund a micro-loan to help a woman in Africa start her own business and escape the poverty trap.
- Every time someone attends a Knowledge Sharing Dinner we provide access for a day to a learning hub to help a young person living in a remote indigenous community to develop IT and English literacy skills.
- Through our partnership with The Better Business for Good Company 100% of profits from subscriptions to the BIPlan System are donated to organisations supporting Indigenous Australians and women in developing countries to start their own small businesses and escape the poverty trap.
Half of Australian businesses will close down within their first 5 years of operation, and more than 90% will have ceased operating within 10 years.
ABS and Small Business Association Data
Don't be a statistic! Join the Synergy48 Better Business Challenge.
- Review your business against the Better Business Challenge best practice checklists.
- Identify the critical gaps in your business practices
- Put your business on the road to success.
- Be part of a community making a difference.
We value your privacy as much as you do.
All your information is completely secure and is not shared with anyone.
Try it free for 7 days. No credit card required.
Then pay only $297 to use the system for the life of your business.