Synergy48 Group Making a Difference
In line with our core value of Business for Good, every member of the Synergy48 community is committed to making a difference in their own way as part of business as usual.
However, as a collective we are committed to contributing to the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) through our partnership with B1G1 "Business for Good".
The ways in which we contribute varies from time to time based on the feedback of members and clients. You can see an up to date record of all the different projects we have contributed to over the past few years in our B1G1 Widget.
Here's a summary of how we are currently working together to make a difference:
- Every time any member or guest attends a Synergy48 Group meeting we contribute a meal to feed a hungry child.
- Every time a new member joins the Business Specialist Network we fund a micro-loan to help a woman in Africa start her own business and escape the poverty trap.
- Every time someone attends a Knowledge Sharing Dinner we provide access for a day to a learning hub to help a young person living in a remote indigenous community to develop IT and English literacy skills.
- Through our partnership with The Better Business for Good Company 100% of profits from subscriptions to the BIPlan System are donated to organisations supporting Indigenous Australians and women in developing countries to start their own small businesses and escape the poverty trap.
Review your business practices against 39 business best practice checklists
There will never be a better time than now
- Review your business practices
- Identify your business strengths and weaknesses
- Create your own business improvement plan
- Start building a better business TODAY
- Make a real difference for your business and the world
- 50% of profits from subscriptions to the BIPlan system during 2020 will be donated to help small businesses who have been impacted by the 2019/20 bushfires.