Your marketing plan connects your marketing activities directly to your business objectives, your budget and your resources. It also provides your business with a map to follow for the year and a benchmark against which you can measure your results.
How does your business measure up?
We have a
- Our marketing plan is directly linked to business goals and financial targets.
- Our marketing plan contains all of our proposed marketing activities for the coming year.
- Our proposed marketing activities have been carefully researched and selected with regard to everything we know about our target market and ideal clients.
- All the activities in our marketing plan have been fully costed, they are within budget and they are consistent with our overall business objectives.
- Our marketing plan contains contingency plans in the event that specific strategies or tactics are more or less effective than anticipated.
- Our marketing plan contains an action plan including who is responsible for each activity, when it is to be done by and objectives measures of success.
- Our marketing plan contains a regular review process which is used to monitor and evaluate the market response to our marketing strategies, enabling us to evaluate the effectiveness of individual activities and the marketing plan as a whole on an ongoing basis and allowing us to make any adjustments needed to meet our goals.