What are the benefits of a best practice leadership culture?
A productive and harmonious working environment is a result of happy and engaged employees. It is a crucial factor in the success or demise of a business. Research has shown that companies with happy and engaged employees out perform companies without up to 202%. They are on average 31% more productive and produce on average 37% more sales.
Your ability as a leader to establish a working environment that produces happy and engaged employees is largely determined by your knowledge and understanding of how to establish and encourage positive relationships, implement and sustain effective systems and processes and discipline expectations when required. This will set the tone when it comes to how your people feel in your working environment which will ultimately determine their effectiveness and productivity.
How your people feel will determine their focus at work. Are they trying to fly under the radar, clock watching, doing the bare minimum or do they truly take pride in the work they do and the relationships they’re developing with key stake holders.
How does your business measure up?
Our leadership culture fosters a productive, harmonious workplace where our people are committed to our purpose, values & goals & feel inspired & supported to achieve their greatest potential.
- Our people are completely aware and can articulate the company vision
- Our people are aware of the company goals and have a clearly identified KPI’s
- Our people are completely aware of all expectations required of them to be successful
- Each Employee has a professional development plan and it’s up to date.
- Each employee experiences consistent, effective and supportive feedback to assist their development
- Our meetings are outcome oriented, consistent and concise
- Our people participate actively in meetings, contributing to business decisions
- Our people take pride in their work and are committed to achieving the best outcome
- Our people feel valued and listened to and can and do express concerns when they arise
- Our people are empowered, encouraged to take ownership and make decisions
- Our customers receive outstanding service from our employees returning time and time again
Here are a couple of ways you can check the accuracy of your self-assessment.
Survey your employees on how they feel in the current working environment. Ask them to reflect on the company culture as a whole and their immediate team culture. Once the results are in, engage them in discussions about how to improve the existing workplace culture.
Survey your current customers/clients on their most recent experience with your business in terms of service, efficiency, and expectations. Again, review the results with your employees and begin discussions on how you can work to improve the customer experience.
About the Author
Click on the image below for more information
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.