If you deliver poor service, even if you charge low prices you will lose customers. If you deliver better than average customer service you will not only retain customers for longer, but will be able to charge more.
Best Practice Customer Service involves meeting your customers wherever they are, treating them with genuine care and respect, and building exceptional customer service standards into every engagement with every customer without exception.
How does your business measure up?
We have a clearly documented customer-centric customer service and support process which ensures the highest standards of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Our approach to customer service reflects our core values and our brand identity and matches the expectations of our ideal clients
- We include customer service performance indicators into the job description of every staff member, not only direct customer facing staff.
- Our customer service policy is included in our induction and ongoing staff training, and is published where all staff can readily access it at all times.
- We have clearly documented customer service policies and processes across all aspects of our business.
- Our customer service policy is clearly articulated in our sales process and published where our clients can see it.
- Our customer service policies and practices reflect our Brand Identity and match the expectations of our ideal clients.
- Our commitment to our Brand Promise forms a key part of our Customer Service Policies and processes
A company culture approach to customer service.
Build the customer service principles below into your company culture and ensure that they are consistently applied by you and every employee in your company, every day that they’re on the job.
Feel free to add to the list – outstanding customer service is the easiest way to build competitive advantage.
1. We have a customer bill of rights which is published where our clients and our team can easily access it. Every team member is empowered to deliver in accordance with customer rights.