A guide to surviving COVID-19 for SMEs
9 tips for managing your remote team
Thanks to Catie Paterson from Catie Paterson HR for sharing this brilliant article by Melony Wilding published in Forbes Magazine on how to manage your team when they are working remotely.
Helps you answer the following questions and more
- How do I keep morale and productivity high?
- What can we do to communicate differently if we can’t be face-to-face?
- How do I emotionally support my team and allay their fears about economic uncertainty?
- Swap audio for video
- Have a daily huddle
- Set up pairing sessions
- Remember not everything has to be a meeting
- Don’t use messenger as attendance
- Create a celebration channel
- Use one on ones to check in
- Manage your mindset
This article was shared with the Synergy48 community by Catie Paterson
This collection is a work in progress and we'll keep adding to it as resources and ideas come to hand.
If you have some a useful resource that you think should be included or if you have a question that you can't find an answer to click the links below to let us know.
Want to be updated as new resources are added? Click the "Get Regular Updates" button and add your email address.